Alisha Jones, SBD Chaplain
Being a Stillbirthday Chaplain means having a proficient study in thanatological midwifery: a holistic (physical, emotional, social, psycho-spiritual) approach to death. SBD Chaplains acquire a specialization in the care of the family and of the baby in specific regard to the farewell celebration of the family’s choosing.
Alisha serves families in Wareham, Middleboro, Plymouth and surrounding south coast of Massachusetts and parts of Cape Cod. Also available for online support. Alisha is also the Massachusetts Stillbirthday Representative. Alisha is also an angel mom to Hunter Grace. Hunter is the reason and inspiration of Angel Babies.
Chaplain, Memorial, and Bereavement Birth Services are provide to families free of charge. We accept love offerings to help provide support to families.
Chaplain and Memorial Services We Offer
• Spiritual support to families who have lost or are losing a baby. Also available for families who have lost a child no matter the child's age.
• Funeral planning and support.
• Memorial events several times a year online and local....check out our events http://angelbabiesmemorialservices.weebly.com
• Special angel outfits on hand for babies under 28 weeks and will deliver to a local hospitals or funeral homes.
• Memory boxes to local families that have just lost a baby or young child. Please email for more info.
• Farewell service options to the family in accordance with state and local laws and the family’s desires. Also farewell service options to families that have lost babies passing from conception to childhood.
• Specialize in special emphasis on home funeral planning and under 20 week loss farewell service options.
•Symbolic burial. I can help with options, plan and I could even host for you.
• Spiritual support for nurses, doctors, emergency departments.
•Support, online or local, no matter when you lose your sweet baby. Just email at email@example.com 💗
Please email us to request services or just more information and I will be in touch asap!! You can email Alisha Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are never alone!!!